The all-new 30 Day Challenge comes complete with:
- 30 Kindness tips through daily videos
- 30 Day Journal
- Kindness Matters e-certificate (to support CPD and performance management)
- Data impact pupil questionnaire
- Ongoing weekly email resources sharing additional tips/videos/classroom resources following the conclusion of the eLearning programme
What leaders in education are saying
Join the many schools and academies who are already using this unique, powerful eLearning programme to ensure that high impact teaching and learning is at the forefront of their respective settings.
What makes the 30 Day Challenge so successful?
- Strengthens essential positive relationships with pupils, even with social distancing!
- Covers the important smsc curriculum
- Supports positive mental health (critical for your strategic planning of the new academic year in light of the current pandemic)
- Contributes to the wellbeing of both pupils & staff
- Promotes positive social interactions and develops a culture of respect through values-based learning
This Programme Is For You & Your Pupils!
This unique, powerful programme has been created for you and your pupils and is ideal for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Public Schools
- Home Schooling
“This is not a quick fix programme to eradicate challenging behaviour inside or outside of your school”.
This programme is designed to create a culture of Kindness and to embed the values of the positive daily habits into the heart of your school, the classroom(s) and the curriculum. This in turn creates an empathic environment which develops skills for life for all pupils.”
John Magee, The Kindness Coach
How The 30 Day Challenge Works…
- Start your Challenge: I will ensure that you and your pupils hit the ground running and begin your journey to understand WHY Kindness Matters.
- Your Challenge is tailored for you and your pupils: I have created your tailored Kindness tips, which are easily transferable and can be instantly actioned inside and outside of the classroom. These tailored Kindness tips will support your pupils’ learning and behaviour throughout each lesson and throughout their school day.
- Ongoing support: Every week I will personally contact you via email with information, guidance and resources, which are easily transferable to your own teaching and learning.
- Graduation and certification: You and your pupils are now officially all recognised as Kindness Ambassadors! It is now time to award your pupils with the Kindness Matters e-certificate…Congratulations
Safe, Secure and Accessible from any device!
100% Guaranteed Kindness!
I want to make sure you are COMPLETELY satisfied with your Kindness Matters 30 Day Challenge. More importantly, like you, my biggest goal is to see a transformation in all our pupils.
Right now, I have authorised any purchase to be protected under my 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the programme, simply reach out to our support team HERE and I will refund 100% of your purchase price, and you don’t even have to return the school resources. No Questions Asked!